Tissue samples will be processed in a standardised manner. The microscopic analysis will be carried out in a blinded fashion. In order to meet this goal, iPATH.Berlin continuously develops and standardises histopathological techniques.
You are here:
Type of Service
For processing your tissue samples, the team of iPATH.Berlin offers the following services:
- Preparation of paraffin blocks including pre-treatment, embedding, and casting.
- Cutting of paraffin and cryo sections.
- Histochemical standard and special stains.
- Immunohistochemistry (up to 5-plex).
- Immunofluorescence (up to 7-plex).
- In-situ hybridization (ISH using RNAscope).
- Storage of samples (paraffin blocks, sections etc).
- Evaluation of histomorphology from H&E-stained tissue sections along standardised criteria (scoring).
- Analysis of special histochemical, immunohistochemical, immunofluorescent and ISH stains (quantification).
- Providing images and figures.